Monday, August 25, 2008

Lots on my mind

But, most importantly a Flash story...
He's having an imaginary friend over for a sleepover tonight.
The Imaginary friend was tucked in next to him, closer to the wall.
He asked me if I would make muffins for them to have for breakfast tomorrow morning,
since its a sleepover.
Apparently we often have muffins for breakfast after sleepovers.
I never paid attention.

Both dogs escaped today. They are recaptured.
Work is getting better and better, but payday needs to come soon.
Baby is doing well I think.
Hubby is going to get the oil changed in the car tomorrow
because we think it was last changed last summer...hmmmm.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I hope the sleep over was a blast and the muffins delicious...and that "everyone" (imaginary friends, et al) slept!