Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gettin there...

AHHHHHH.
I finally get it.
OK mostly finally get it.
Got lots done at work today.
The tech came and explained stuff to me
and it turned out that one of the things I just couldn't get to work
was a tech thing that I hadn't been allowed access too yet.
An oversight. Hooray!
Visiting another school tomorrow to learn something else. Yay!

Unfortunately Flash didn't have a good day.
I left before he woke up this morning and it threw him.
And I was trying to get him excited that he starts preschool tomorrow
...not realizing that he thought that meant another place...
Very upset. Soccer practice did not go well.
Now I think he understands
and we have agreed to wake up in the morning and have breakfast together.
He understands SO much, and I take it for granted.

And my birthday is coming up. Flash and I have decided on my cake.
I was leaning towards spice cake with cream cheese icing.
He thinks chocolate cake with whipped cream.
Maybe chocolate whipped cream.
What kind of cake do you like?

1 comment:

Terri said...

well I would be torn, I love chocolate...but I also really love spice cake and cream cheese frosting....so...I'd solve the problem with one of each...yup...I really would...

sorry flash had a rough go..hope school is great once he starts!!!