Sunday, November 11, 2007

Friday5 on Sunday

From the Revgals!:
I am writing in my official capacity of grump!!! No seriously, with the shops and stores around us filling with Christmas gifts and decorations, the holiday season moving up on us quickly for many the time from Thanksgiving onwards will be spent in a headlong rush towards Christmas with hardly a time to breathe.... I am looking at the possibility of finding little gaps in the day or the week to spend in extravagant unbusyness ( a wonderful phrase coined by fellow revgal Michelle)...

So given those little gaps, name 5 things you would do to;

1.to care for your body
Joining the gym again. Feel like I haven't stopped moving for weeks. I'm a little achy.

2. to care for your spirit
Need to find a bible study group...barring that, I'll try to do some self study and read what the Revgals are up to more often, now that I will be re-settled.

3. to care for your mind
Got my new library card on Friday! I'm planning on taking some classes next year.

4. to bring a sparkle to your eye
Shiny new eye shadow? We are due for a date night! Now all we need is a babysitter!

5. to place a spring in your step
New shoes are good for that, right? No, no. Um, just being settled is fantastic, even though we're living "among the boxes".

Enjoy the time to indulge and dream.... and then for a bonus which one on the list are you determined to put into action?
I was too practical, wasn't I? I'll shoot for whimsical later this week!
New eyeshadow definately, and the gym and taking classes next year. Hold me to it!

No comments: