Saturday, May 05, 2007

I test, 1 paper

Thats all Hubby has left for seminary.
We'll still be living here for the next few months, until our plans firm up.
Hubby has Presbytery paperwork to finish, Final assessment stuff.
Then graduation.
We're going back to a church we visited in March,
Sounds like we're being invited back to the church we just visited.

Lots of parties and final dinners and such coming up.
The amazing Garage Sale.
Packing up.
One of our neighbors just moved Thursday, got a camp job, starts on Monday.
He's the first.

I am working. A lot.
My workplace knows the situation, my husband is graduating, we're going to move, don't know where. So several things happen. Plans for the summer have been made, hoping I'll be there, but simple enough to manage if they're "short one".
And piling on the finish-up work. Some of it is self-imposed. I had some goals for the way I want to leave this place. I'm going to have to scramble to do it.

Unless our plans go "sideways"
The contingency plan has us packing into a POD, staying at my Mom's and my working my job with an hour + 15 commute. My workplace is hoping for the contingency plan.
I am not.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh, I did the contingency plan. Had to move out of seminary housing. Was not yet ordained (long story) and therefore could not take a position in a church. Went into "exile" in a nearby state. Husband and I both commuted 90 minutes to 2 hours for work. 8 months later I was ordained and employed and preparing to move back from whence we came...yeesh. still we survived intact with some funny stories to share.

Hope all goes well for you as these next exciting days and months unfold. Do you have a prefered place yet? Or do you still need to know more?