Saturday, May 05, 2007

Friday5-catchup!

What am I ...
1. Wearing - Tan capris, blue and teal striped short-sleeve button down, turquoise hoop earrings, lovely sandals. Toenails are painted Cha-ching Cherry. Can you believe I couldn't wear sandals at my last job? Its a library not a construction site, folks!

2. Pondering- Always. Lots on my mind about place and purpose, as well as mundane things like "Why is the washer always broken on the day I finally decide to tackle Mt. Washmore?" When I posed this question at home Flash piped up "I know who can fix the laundry! Jimmie Johnson!"
If you get this...let me know.

3. Reading - Chicklit. The book on my nightstand is called Alphabet Weekends - Love on the Road from A to Z by Elizabeth Noble. Its about this women who's best male friend tries to convince her that they could be more-than-friends over a series of letter-themed dates. Also Hubby and I are listening to Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony on CD too. Also, Talking with My Mouth Full: Crab Cakes Bundt Cakes and other Kitchen Stories by Bonny Wolf (NPR's Foodie).
Nothing heavy.

4. Dreaming - job for him, none for me, backyard, extra bathroom, laundry machines, skinny, baby, friends wherever we go, oh and world peace.

5. Eating - Had a Lunabar for lunch with a Diet Coke...mmmm mmmm. But tonight is the neighborhood Cinco de Mayo party so I'm getting ready. Have to make some super-fast burritos when I get home.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh, the job search. sigh. I have just had three major visits in four weeks. Some better than others. But still none may pan out to be what I am looking for.

Love Cha Ching Cherry!...

My blog is giving me problems, won't let me post...sigh again.

I'm looking for a good escape book, will try some of yours!