Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

1. Share, if you wish, the biggest change you experienced this past year.
Ummm... Flash gave up the pacifier!
Friends moved away.
We are now the family of a seminary senior. Big changes are coming.

2. Talk about a time you changed your mind about something, important or not.
I was chosen to be the exchange student to France my junior year of high school,
and I backed out a couple of months before I was supposed to go.
And, also the Peace Corps.

3. Bishop John Shelby Spong wrote a controversial book called "Why Christianity Must Change or Die." Setting aside his ideas--what kind of changes would you like to see in the Church?
Something other than lemonade at Fellowship Hour, just kidding!
More younger-than-seniors,
more friendship, more fun,
but only in our outside-church interaction.
I like church just the way it is,
except the pews are a touch too high, so my feet swing.

4. Have you changed your hairstyle/hair color in the last five years? If so, how many times?
A month ago I did, first time. I like it. Hubby's still deciding.

5. What WERE they thinking with that New Coke thing?
Thinking? I think it was panic induced by Pepsi-envy.

No comments: