Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday 5: Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

1. What's the high temperature today where you are?
92 tomorrow and sticky. But probably no rain to make it really steamy.

2. Favorite way(s) to beat the heat.
Iced coffee, lemonade, air conditioning!
We didn't have air conditioning when I was a kid. On hot, no-air-moving nights we'd put damp washclothes on our feet.

3. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Evaluate this statement.
Its BOTH. Ick!

4. Discuss one or more of the following: sauna, hot tub, sweat lodge, warm-stone massage.
I really don't know anything about these things. Hot tubs sound like a winter thing to me.

5. Hottest you've ever been in your life.
I lived in south Georgia, below the "gnat line" for two years. Families without air conditioning lived at that library in the summer. I remember poor little children taking their naps in the picture book area.

Non-temperature related bonus: In your opinion... who's hot?
Hubby, naturally!
In the celebrity world...John Cusack is my favorite...since Say Anything.

No comments: