Saturday, February 19, 2005

You say its your birthday...

My little guy is 1!
I once went to a first birthday party where the birthday girl poked at her cake for a while, then tasted it tentatively and then wanted to go play.
How anti-climactic!
I am happily embarassed to say that I need to soak the outfit he wore today, because it is encrusted with multi-colored frosting.
And with all of the presents he received, he played with a balloon most of the afternoon. And he was a total ham smiling and chatting (in babble) with family and friends. What a great day!

My son's favorite book (and I know because he occasionally brings it to me to read) is The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton. Also pick up the book and cd of Rhinoceros Tap and Philadelphia Chickens!
Fun, funny and catchy too.

No comments: