Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Directionally Challenged

A Quiet Reflective Day

At church on Epiphany each of us chose a paper star from the offering plate. Each star had a word to contemplate throughout the year. My star says Direction. There is a lot wrapped up in that word. I find myself at a strange crossroads. A change of location, in careers, a new child. Where is God leading me? As it seems to be a reflective day, I invite you all to share my star and think about Direction in your life.

Book of the day: I would love to recommend something that is uplifting and would give you all the answers you need in life. Some would say that there is such a book...some would disagree. My advice today is to read something that brings you comfort...something familiar and light. The Essential Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson will do nicely.



No comments: