Saturday, March 12, 2005

Time flies...

Its March! How did it get to be March? I am so behind, and am just catching up and blogging took a backseat for a while there. I'll write two this week to make up for it!
This week has been reading week for my husband. Thats the week of cramming before a week of midterms. In our house that seems to mean "Let's rearrange the furniture!" I love the new layout but rearranging always brings on a spate of organizing, Goodwilling and unearthing things that should have been done ages ago. And books. Like Library books. That should have been returned ages ago. Oops! Luckily library fine money goes to a good cause.
So that brings us to books! I finished Rereading All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot. This is truly a classic. It follows the daily life of a country veterinarian in the 30's and 40's. I seem to read parts of this in early spring each year...I think I may be jumping the gun this year, huh?

No comments: