Monday, October 01, 2007

Update!

Sorry for the short-and-sweet...
He's ordained. It was lovely, and not too long!
We are in Georgia! Lovely GA.
Staying with my in-laws, seeing Baby Cousin, sneezing my head off!
Oh and Hubby was carrying Flash the other morning
and they tripped off the front step.
Hubby is scraped up and bruised
and we spent Thursday am in the ER.
Flash "cracked his bone"
He's in a walking boot and somewhat miserable. But he's doing alright.
If the rescue heroes are nearby, he's OK.
He's angling for a Cliff Hanger Rescue Hero. I love the names.
Looks like he'll be in the boot for about 4 weeks, just to be safe.
That puts us at Halloween, and he's hoping to be Buzz Lightyear (with the inflatable wings... Jeez-o-man where am I gonna find that?)
And the move.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but so glad I got a chance to blog!
More about the ordination and visiting friends in GA later!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Wish I knew where you could find that Buzzlight year costume...hum...

But so glad for the ordination and life moving on...

Terri said...

Oh, (I'm a little distracted, sorry) - ouch, sorry about the fall and the break. Gosh, that's scarry....to fall with your child in your arms...