Friday, October 05, 2007

Thankfulness Friday5

Today's Friday5 is a simple "5 things you are thankful for"
and if you know the Veggietales Thankfulness song you are invited to hum along.

so...
1. Hubby: Who is taking care of so many of so many things for the move because I just can't.
2. My folks: who've allowed us to take over their home these 3 months and are helping us out with the move.
3.rain: Its been all over the news that Georgia might run out of water, and today its raining! A good soaking rain. No its not enough to fill the reservoirs but its a nice start. And I kinda hope it dries out by tomorrow because tomorrow is the Big Red Apple Festival here. And I love a street fair, I really do.
4. Flash's leg is healing, health and safety for my loved ones.
5. new possibilities.

Just a quick note... things are a little crazy as you can well imagine. This week ordination and niece's baptism in GA, PA next week, close on the house on the 15th, Supposed to be back in NJ for a wedding on the 20th and then Hubby starts on the 24th. The house need a coat of paint, frigde, washer/dryer and a new faucet. And we have to figure out our POD, which they will not deliver to our house...its too far away. Needless to say its all happy and exciting but I am well on my way to losing it! Oh and I'm officially unemployed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your month seems booked, good luck with October.

Unknown said...

All the best on your move!

Terri said...

Ok. breath.

in.

out.

slowly.


Then scream.

then breath...

((hip2be)) holding you in prayer.