Saturday, October 27, 2007

recommendations

This started as a book blog
but as I've only read
the new Bill Geist book about life in Rural America...name escapes me,
and Harry Potter books (because they are handy) recently.
(And of course the Corderoy's Halloween book. Again and Again.)

But I've seen some movies!
Meet the Robinsons was fantastic and has a very good message. Keep Moving Forward!
Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore...very entertaining.
Hot Fuzz was hysterical and has this massive twist in it.
Its slapstick gory, and I hate horror movies and I could handle it just fine.
Also the Heffalump movie is fantastic
no matter how many times you see it.
I just hope 5 is enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be 8 is enough? At least that is what the great tv show claimed :)

Love,

Hubby