Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hi

Just a quick note.
Flash is healing, he's wearing a walking boot and moves just as fast as always.
We're in PA for a few more days and then the long drive to our new place.
Exciting and nerve-wracking!

Favorite story from our week in GA:
Our windows were open and Flash said "Whats that smell?"
I said "Its dirt and trees and cows"
He said" I think it smells like gutters"
"Gutters?"
"You know, where cows keep their milk"

Oh and I finished a knitting project.
Sort of sad that I finished, you know?
Starting a new one soon...something to do on a 13 hour car drive.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Prayers continue as you end, live through the transition, and begin...a new knitting project is a good idea. I'm working on two, but I only knit simple things like scarves and shawls....someday maybe I'll learn to knit more complex stitches and items...