Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My purse...YIKES!

I first saw this one at St. Casserole's blog

a pair of knee-hi's
Teal-colored Sharpie pen
mint
cell phone
2007 datebook (with torn-out December page taped-in)
small pouch with makeup (3 lipsticks?? A Different Grape, Spiced Cider and Rum Raisin)
medication
wallet
3 blue pens
baggie of crayons
toy cement mixer
calculator
envelope of gift cards to use
checkbook
pay stub
Lessons and Carols church bulletin
granola bar
Simba's dog tags???
clothespin (emergency bib-maker, just add napkin)
flashdrive
work keys
Mom's birthday present (Ummm, lipstick again. Are there really 4 lipsticks in my purse?)
one Clifford band-aid
I pod shuffle
Luckily, this purse has a little light inside :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT could easily be my purse!!!