Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break

It is the last night of spring break and its been quite a week I guess.
We didn't "go" anywhere, which is a pity, but Hubby had things for work and usually we'd just go visit family anyhow. I'd like for us to take a small vacation but this wasn't the week for it really. So we...
went to Chuckie Cheese
had two playdate afternoons
invented a new game
watched far too much TV
made chocolate eggs at church
went to the children's museum
saw the movie How to train Your Dragon

a nice week
the house is a pit
and we're all ready to go back to school

On Thursday an interesting job popped up...so I sent my application yesterday.
Here's the thing though,
My next job will almost definitely have terrible hours
You can't beat school hours for a family, especially a pastor's family.
So there will be a lot more daycare/babysitters around here if I get one of these jobs...
I am trying to look at it as if God is choosing
I'll put my best foot forward and if I get the job great,
but if I don't then maybe there's something else out there for me
...including unemployment and stay-at-home-momhood.
Yikes

and yes I am having a relatively good day

1 comment:

Terri said...

I was a stay at home mom for almost 7 years. I did have a small part time massage therapy business for three of those years, but mostly I was home. I enjoyed it but I wasn't cut out for it for much longer than I did it. I hope that whatever is the next right thing for you will be what happens.