Friday, February 22, 2008

Interviews

I decided a long time ago that being me at an interview was the best course.
Oh I dress up a bit, bring the resume and shake hands.
But when they hire me I want them to know what they're getting.
So, I am friendly, I tell stories and we laugh

My latest interview was like that.
Granted I'd interviewed with them before for another position.
(They didn't choose me...but they're still searching).
But we just couldn't do a formal interview.
One elderly member asked a question that had been answered while he had nodded off.
The chair's cell phone went off with an amusing ringtone
and boom we were done.

Have no idea. I think they like me.
But I think they'll pick someone else
if they get someone with a stronger background.
So who knows.
I should hear ina week or so

2 comments:

hip2b said...

Ooh ooh!
My school license came!
and I need to take 2 classes and a test but...I'm good for a year. hooray!

Terri said...

wow - cool! choices!! Someway the next right job for you will come along...in the mean time enjoy this time as a stay at home mom with Flash!