Thursday, February 14, 2008

Book Meme

Mompriest tagged me for this meme so here goes...

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.

Saving Faith
by David Baldacci
The library copy. Yay public libraries!

Find Page 123.
OK

Find the first 5 sentences.
OK

Post the next three sentences.
Grabbing the bags, he slid over to her.
"Okay we got a little time."
Down below they heard a dog start to bark loudly and Lee smiled.
" Follow me."
Squatting low, they made their way to the edge of the roof.

This is not a romantic book, its a spy thriller and they are escaping the bad guys.
I'm only up to page 155 myself!
I started it in ISS.

3 comments:

Terri said...

hee hee, it is funny to enter a book at page 123 and read what is going on....

and yet in a weird way it is making me want to buy a bunch of books or better yet make sure I find the library in our new town!

Rev SS said...

this sounds interesting .. and yes Session meeting on Valentine's Day should be illegal!

Anonymous said...

If you like Christian fiction, may I suggest a title to try? "Outcasts of Skagaray" was written as an adventure/action story and allegory, about unwanted children learing to cope and survive and having a great win. Look for details on www.threeswans.com.au.
See what you think!