Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Booklady to Hipastorzwife...

This blog used to be Booklady.

And in some ways it still is. I've been using the hipastorzwife moniker in several places and it seems to be my growing identity. In that spirit, I've changed the blog and started over. I hope that those of you who read before will enjoy the new name. The content will be similar to what I wrote when I wrote before and hopefully I'll write a little more often. No! A Lot more often! I hereby resolve to write three times a week! Or More!

AS for books! My year on the Sibert Book Award committee is over! For the record The Secrets of a Civil War Submarine won. It is excellent, you should read it.

So Goodbye Children's Non-fiction, Hello Anything Else! In the first few months after it was announced I demolished several trashy romances and thrillers and got it all out of my system. So now I'm ready to read!And yet...My church book club is reading the very popular "The World is Flat" and I am reluctantly limping through it. I don't think It'll be done in time. Big Sigh!

No comments: