Friday, December 19, 2008

Advent panic Friday5

Let's make this easy, if we can: 
tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.
1.   Sleep
2.  Feed baby
3.  Set up the christmas tree again
...our stand broke and it keeps falling over.  
Don't worry, its not plugged in anymore.
It only needs to make it until um, Epiphany?
4.  Hang up the stockings
I can't find the hanger thingys.
5.  Figure out presents for Hubby's family (which should have been mailed already)
6.  A present for Hubby, he's impossible.
7.  Flash is now off from school until Jan 7...so keeping him from hugging the baby too tight.

oh wait...only 5?  Hmmmm.
I'm sure I missed some of the most important ones!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

People with babies get extra slots, seriously. Have a Merry Christmas!

Terri said...

I once had a Christmas tree that kept falling over. My husband was not home and the kids, probably 6 and 2 years old were trying to help me put it up....but we could not get it to stay. I finally decided that it needed a bigger stand, went out and got one...problem solved....but oh was it funny for awhile there...trying to hold up that tree...

enjoy this time with flash home and some great family time!