Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Turnover File

I've written one for everywhere I've worked.
Ever since my first supervisor asked me for one just before I left.
Its a list of:
Projects left undone
Areas that need some care
Things I do that no one else does
Recommendations
I've always wanted to add in an apple turnover recipe...for fun.

And when I've supervised others, and they "move on",
I ask them to make one up too.
Its so helpful to the supervisor,
but also to the next occupant of that job.

So, I'm writing mine, again.
Its mostly
items for purchase,
favorite publishers and series,
A disk of flyers I've made, so they can copy them
and an apple turnover recipe.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Wow. So now it's really real. The "Turn Over File." I hope the next person likes the apple turnover recipe....and that the rest of the file is useful too!

revhipchick said...

that's awesome!