Monday, December 07, 2009

Sunday was OK

This Sunday was a little better. Flash went with the kids to buy toys for the town Christmas Basket project. Cosy happily played kitchen in the nursery with a nice grandma. I sat in the back row...with Hubby. We had a guest preacher, doing a neutral pulpit. He was really good and it was nice to have hubby with me in the pew for a change. Its been a long while.

Hubby had things to do after church so Flash, Cosy and I went to the book store to "get presents". We ended up with the next Magic Tree house book, a Pokemon paperback and a calendar for Grammie.

Followed by pizza at home for the 4 of us. No decorating happened at all...maybe next week!

2 comments:

Terri said...

glad this week was a little better. Things here have been really tough and I know my husband, as the pastor (or now, former pastor) spouse has really wanted to say a few things...and. could. not. sigh.

hip2b said...

He has my empathy.