Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home again home again

jiggity
jig
Well, I'm home from the city. With bags of book samples and posters
Back in corn country in time for a night at the county fair!
Cows, sheep, rabbits and chickens vying for prizes.
The pigs arrive tomorrow morning between 5 and 7. So I am told.
Sewing, woodworking, corn, soybeans, other veggies,
cake decorating, legos, scrapbooking, electronics.
Its 4-H heaven.

And there are concerts, moon bounces and pony rides.
Tonight Hubby's group served BBQ brisket (YUM) at their booth.
and we have leftovers...

2 comments:

Terri said...

I love county fairs. And having the left overs is fabulous. Glad you are home safe and sound...

hip2b said...

Once upon a time I won 2nd place for my pound cake. I haven't entered here but I may next year.