Saturday, June 06, 2009

Summertime Playlist

I've been working in the back of my mind on a summertime playlist
...here's what I'm thinking of:
Summertime by Will Smith
That Summer Song by Kid Rock that came out this year
The Kenny Chesney song that talks about Yoohoo.
(I used to love Yoohoo...haven't had one in years.)
and...oh dear... what else?
If you have an idea let me know.

The playlist that gets the most "play" around here is kid's music.
Naturally.
It has the Transformers Pokemon and Spiderman theme songs
a great little song called
"It only takes one Night to Make a balloon your friend"
by a group called Lunch Money.
Flash loves this song and sings it often.
Also the Pink Pigie Polka Pancake Picnic
Hamster Dance, Cha Cha Slide, I like to Move it Move It.
and this song called "Gotta be me" by Agent 23 Skidoo.
They do a nice song about "Luck" too.
I am really enjoying my new-to-me iPod. Can you tell?

2 comments:

revhipchick said...

one of my favorites is Cruel Summer by Bananarama! totally showing my age!

Terri said...

My kids and I used to love to sing while driving in the car...of course in those days it was Raffi....