Monday, June 01, 2009

Coming to the end...

Tomorrow is my last day of school. Woohoo!
Ok honestly I have to go to a training on Thursday
but that's offsite so I don't think it counts.
Today I tidied the books,
moved a collection from one bank of shelves to another
and redid all the signs.
Kind of a big undertaking but nice to be able to do it in one fell swoop.

Had a nice stormy night with the kids while Hubby went to the VBS meeting.
Some coloring, reading and playing
with an intermission for fruit cocktail (a Flash favorite).

Our VBS is next week during the evenings and it will be uninspired.
I'll go and help and Flash will have fun but...
I am rebelling (with Hubby's blessing)
Flash's signed up for VBS at another church in town later in the summer!
They really "do it up" over there.
Ha!

No comments: