Monday, May 25, 2009

almost a month later...

When we last saw our hero...
I am hoping that the end of school will allow me to start paying more attention to the blog.
The kids are out on Wednesday and I'm in until the following Thursday. School is coming to an end here in corn country. Then begins a summer of kid chasing I guess.

My mom was here for a week ( a week in which she managed to miss BOTH church services...and hubby is miffed. She also tried to give him advice on how to attract people to the church...when she hasn't attended church for 30+ years. There's lots of tension there, not just because of church but...) She got a lot of things done around the house though. I wish I could get as much done in a week as she does. She's a great gardener too.

Reading the latest Percy Jackson novel. Cosy started eating cereal today and she liked the spoon more than the food! Flash has been very...moody. I don't know whats going on with him at all.

and I'm craving pie.

1 comment:

Terri said...

oh....gosh...well, it seems that if your mom hasn't been to church in 30+ years she might actually some ideas of why folks don't go and therefore what might entice them too? I like to talk to folks who don't go to church (and well, sometimes I really empathize with them, church is "complicated")....

anyway, sorry for the tension. sigh.

now: apple? blueberry? or cherry? or custard? or banana cream? or key lime? (I'm a fan of most kinds of pie)...