Friday, January 09, 2009

Pancakes on a banner day

The Friday Five is about pancakes and I would write more if I could but I'm in the library with a baby that may squawk at any moment. Suffice it to say that I love pancakes, use the boxed stuff, Aunt Jemima's syrup and mix usually in my big skillet on the stove. Hubby and Flash like margarine and cinnamon sugar, I like butter and syrup. My favorite breakfast places are The Red Cottage in Dennis Cape Cod MA, Breadmans in Chapel Hill NC and The Stone House in my cute little town.

But my smallish big news is Baby sleeping 11-6 and Flash being dry 2 nights in big boy unders.Could we be done with pull-ups? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Terri said...

wow - sleeping 11-6 is wonderful! I hope she keeps that up - and yay flash - for growing up and taking such a huge step!

I use the box stuff, and Aunt J, but no butter...yeah, I just use syrup...

Jan said...

What a long sleep. Hope it continued.

hip2b said...

Flash is keeping dry!