Sunday, January 25, 2009

Briefly

I went back to work last Tuesday and it went really well.
Hubby dropped the kids off at daycare
so all I had to do was get ready and go!
I'm nursing and formula feeding
and I'd started the schedule a week earlier,
so I am mostly comfortable and the baby is really fine.
She's is a very good baby and likes food in whatever form.

Nice to be back, everyone seemed happy to see me.
Hubby made me a little photo album to show around so I had pictures.
We had a computer software update while I was gone
so I needed to catch up and get the school rolling on it.

It was a shortened week so I didn't have to tough it out for long.
So, now we've had a weekend and tomorrow I start over again.
Except we have car trouble now and I'm going to have a strange day.
I think I'm dropping of the kids and driving to school and reversing in the afternoon.
Not sure how Hubby is working it out on his end...
but I hope he gets the car worked on.
This can't go on for too many days
Right?

1 comment:

Terri said...

so glad that going back to work went well and that cosy-baby is flexible! I really understand the car trouble issues, work, and childcare - been there many times myself...in my previous church I lived next door - so one car was do-able on occasion.