Friday, January 28, 2005

Part One: The Beginning!

Welcome to my BLOG!

In this space I plan to ramble about books, random ideas and generally pretend that you folks out there might find this interesting. I hope you do.

So to start . . .
I wanted to pass on a great project on myfavoriteword.com. This fella has a column in quite a few papers and he's writing a book about favorite words. Mine is supercilious. Add yours!

Readings . . .
Christopher Buckley's Florence of Arabia. And for kids SHHH Everybody's Sleeping (by Julie Markes) is a fun picture book that shows all of the "community helpers" sleeping (with their corresponding stuffed animals) including the president.

Well there is the first post. Its short because the family has flu, but I'll try to have something great cooked up for next time. Bye!

No comments: